Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: I am leaving my true love, Deadbeat Sinatra

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner wolfpits's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,546
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most of you have never met me, a handful of you have, and only a few of you really know me. My love is playing music but I must step down and handle personal business. My bandmates are incredible musicians, and extremely talented, but more so, they are my good friends. I have come to a crossroads in my life and I need to focus on many things that I have given up on or neglected. Deadbeat Sinatra is my family, is in my blood, and they are my brothers and I only wish them the best.

    with that said....Deadbeat Sinatra is looking for a new guitar player. Anybody in Southern California who is motivated to play music, dedicated to be ontime and be dependable, and creative enough to keep the Deadbeat Sinatra family going, please respond to Adrian at the band's Myspace page at www.myspace.com/deadbeatsinatra They have several awesome gigs lined up for the next few weeks including a fucking incredible night with The Hangmen sponsored by Johnny's Saloon. for those who dont know The Hangmen, they toured many times with Social D and their new release was produced by Mike Ness. Anyways, they are looking for a cool cat who has been influenced from many directions including Social D, the Rolling stones, johnny thunders, new york dolls, the stooges, etc etc. for you inspired young talented guitar players....here is your chance.
    Steve

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ May 01, 2007 06:11 AM: Message edited by: wolfpits ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cc327's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck with everything wolfpits. It's not easy balancing a full time band and your personal life, and the older you get the harder it seems. I hope the band finds the perfect replacement.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Best of luck to you Steve!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jen415's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2005
    Posts
    641
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, good luck Steve. I'm glad I got to see you with Deadbeat Sinatra!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member mlm13's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2006
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Good luck dude.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kraut's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damned steve, i've seen two of my bandmates leaving my band for the same reason within the last 12 months and i know it's a fucked up decision for everybody involved. i wish you all the best for what you're aiming at and good luck to adrian and the boys for finding a smart and talented new guitar slinger.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm sorry to see you go Steve. Good luck to you!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •